Sunday 17 May 2009

Finally Home

reached home finally. yesterday, went to Jakarta and headed to apartment cos the worker worked there so we had to watch after him. then, my family and I went to Bandung and spent weekend there. met my cousin's boyfriend which is suck. I dont like him! haha. He looks like gay. ups. too rude? sorry. haha. then from Bandung, we went to Jakarta, stopped at dad's new office at Kuningan which is veryyy veryy modern. haha. and then, went to dad's old office in Sudirman which is connected with Grand Indonesia, and had a window shopping there. Dad's old office is on 50th floor. How high it is!!

Oh yes, I've got a tip for you guys who have a house or villa in somewhere that you seldom come to it, you might pray lots when you're staying there. cos, my bro was so spooky that he couldn't control himself when we're in villa. he kept laughing and laughing and he couldn't stop it. He cried, and pointed to me. His body was freezing and sweating. Previously, we just thought that he was kidding. and can't stop laughing is an usual thing. but, laterly, he really really became so spooky and he talked to himself and said 'get out'.
luckily, my grandma was there. she prayed for my brother and slowly he became calm.

he told us, that he felt that his body was out of control and he couldn't stop to laugh. he felt that
'something' was in his body and took control of his body. and he heard a girl said to him 'don't fight'. OMG. I was scared!! but, I know, God's power is much BIGGER than satan's. In Jesus, we'll find no scare. Jesus Bless us and takes control of ours. He saves us. He's truly God. and nothing can beat Him. Thank You God. Love u. :)

No comments: