Wednesday 13 May 2009

End of Study

I totally screwed up the school's exams. :(
They were difficult. more difficult than national's.
First day, well, I still can handle it. Second day, worse. Third Day, Worst !!
I did a really stupid mistake. not read the question carefully, so did that stupid mistake. If I get bad score at my Sundanese's writing test, I will CURSE that QUESTION.

yesterday made some doughnuts by myself. okay, not by myself all the way. Grandma's sister helped me. or I helped her? lols. and i'm not good enough at making doughnuts. but the taste was great. ;) satisfied. :)
here is the photo of doughnut's dough that would be fried.




well, the shapes maybe not circle, but, after we fried it, they turned to circle :)

tomorrow will do my English's and Indonesian's writing test. I guess we will have to create a story about narrative/descriptive . well, we'll see.

Oh ya, yesterday was Meilisa's and Monica's birthday :):) happy bday gurls, hope u lyk the gifts .
p.s ; bought them high heels. black-purple for Monica as purple's her favorite color, and the shocking pink heels for Meilisa.

and now, thinking of what to give for Eliza at her bday. on 23rd May. *correction
Maybe we'll get her a high heels too :]



and I miss my boyF so freakin' much :-*


REMINDER : 2 more days to DUFAN

No comments: