Wednesday 24 June 2009

Farewell

Yesterday was my farewell party
the theme was vintage
Okay, it was totally boring.
but it is understandable.

this is Junior High School
not a Senior.

:)

took some photos.
some photos come from @sunshine after the rain

Meilisa and I

Me & Meilisa

Me, Meilisa, Natasha, Sarita, Fiona, Dina


wearing ; unbranded polkadot dress, DIY necklace, DIY ribbony headpiece, Roxy sling bag, silver flatshoes bought from The Catwalk


sweaty me
thx to my boyf who took this pict :p

what happened to my lips?
lols.




anw, we had fun yesterday.
farewell my friends :)
we are now graduated.
we are now not junior high schoolers anymore.
we are now senior high schoolers.
the memories will be kept in my heart forever.
thank you teachers for everything you have taught us.
we learned so much things
we learned about friendship, discipline, manner, love,
and the most important thing
is LIFE.

we started with a big smile and laugh
on our tiny faces
let us end this with a big smile and laugh
on our mature faces

we got so much changes.
since we entered this school..


thank you love,
for teaching me how to wait, how to give, how to share,
and how to love my boyfriend.

:)



No comments: