Monday 22 June 2009

Good news in a Bad day

GUESS WHAT ???!!

I PASSED THE NATIONAL EXAM.
MY RESULT IS SATISFYING.

yayyyyyy
superb yayyyyyy
mega yayyyyyy

thanks God.
I love You so much.
thank You for being this GREAT to me.
You answered my prayer.
as usual :)

my scores are great.
got 10,00 for my MATH test!!
amazeddddd B-)
and 9,60 for my ENGLISH test!!
and got 8,00++ for the others.
so my total score is 36,40
:)


thank you guys for the prayer
and finally, I'm no longer listed as a junior high school student
but, I'll be listed as a SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL student
people says senior high school's moments are unforgettable

Can't believe
time goes so fast
feels like just yesterday I entered my elementary school
and finally I'll wear that skirt.
greys :D

Thank you for everyone who has supported me.
I finally come with a good news and result.

My Best Love to Jesus Christ .
xoxo.

No comments: