Tuesday 16 June 2009

Our result will be satisfying

I never say that I love my country.
but, I didn't want anybody to tell bad things about my country.

***
sorry for days without posts
.
was so busy from weekend until today.
my uncle and aunt with their children which are my cousins came to Bogor and
we have to guide them to travel Jakarta and Bogor
because they are from Bandung.
and went to Jakarta Fair.
upload photo soon.
there was so crowded.
and i dont like crowd place.
then, on Monday.
accompanied my father to airport.
He is in Malaysia now.
then, mum , grandma, and me went to ITC and did some shopping there ;)

today.
went to Grand Indonesia
and had a windowshopping.
:)



congrats to my seniors in high school which have been graduated.
I meant, they passed the test successfully
and received good news from the postman.

my result will come on Saturday.
this Saturday.
20th June.
Please guys pray on me.
and my boyf, and my friends.
and whole ninth graders in Indonesia.



btw, I'm gonna spend 9 days in Singapore.
start from 30th June till 8th July.
yayyyy :)

No comments: