Thursday 25 June 2009

Singapore !

Talking about holiday.
Fiona is going to go to Bali on 29th June.
and lots of friends are going there too.

Everybody will have fun on theirs holiday.
So will I .
:)
I'll spend my holiday
from 30th June to 8th July
in Singapore !!
Yay !

will go there soon with mum, cousins, bro, and Meilisa !
first time spending holiday with friend.
anw, can't wait till the date !
hihi.
but, we aren't going to spend holiday like we're a shopaholic or a millionaire.
We will be backpacker there.
Stay in cheap place.
eat in cheap restaurants.
and shop in traditional markets.
we won't go shopping alot.
we won't spend our money on buying branded stuff..
although, there is having a great sale.

so, here are the places I wanna visit when I'm in Singapore.

Marina Bay.
It was being renovated when I came to Singapore last year.
so sad.

red dots traffic museum
if I can't enter it, maybe I'll take some photos there.
:)

Orchard Road
the paradise of shopping

Bugis Street Market
the 'cheaps' are here

Siloso Beach in Singapore
gonna take some photos there
and I have something to buy there.
A swimsuit maybe.
:)
I bought one there and I like it very much

and many more.
lols.
can't wait to go there.


see ya guys.

No comments: