Wednesday 3 June 2009

Yogurt?



girls just wanna have fun by yoursunrise

***

went to school to meet my boyf.
unfortunately, we just met for bout minutes !!
oh hate it.
dont u know that I miss you so much. :(
today his basketball team and himself had a sparing wiv Sekolah Pelita Harapan.
well, they didn't make it.
but none of them is sad.

***
myself. went to Met Liefde Cafe.
wiv girlfriends.
had lunch there.
I ate fried rice which was so damn good.
and drank.....um.....what's the name. omg I forgot it.
and it tastes good too.
yummy.

after that, headed to Botani Square and had a fitness.
pretty tired.
and successfully, make me sleepy just now.

**
gotta off now.

sleepy and tired.
but still have to wait my boyf.
ugh. i hate waiting babe.
:(





p.s I don't like 'yogurt'
it tastes terrible.
any kind of yogurt.
taste lyk an expired milk and ugh. make me wanna throw up.
regretting my 25000 rp for buying a cup of yogurt.
@J.Co
but the toppings were great. hehe.

No comments: