Friday 12 June 2009

Addicted To BBF :p


as always lee min ho
I adore you.
lol.


went nowhere today.
ah. just went to Botani Square wiv mom and auntie.
met Mei & her boyf there
they were going to watch 17 Again.
they kinda invited me to join but I didn't want.
not in the mood of watching films and go wiv friends.
not because I'm having problem wiv them.
I just feel that everytime I go wiv friends and boyf, I spend lots money.
LOTS.
and it makes me become more consumptive
I have to practice to save my money.

can't stop thinking about Lee Min Ho.
haha.
OMG. he's just so handsome. and adorable.
;p
okay,, stop thinking bout him.
my boyf becomes jealous of me thinking min ho. ;p



tomorrow my auntie and uncle and their children from bandung will come to my house.
and my guess, I will spend my weekend wiv them.
and I think I will go to Jakarta Fair.




No comments: