Thursday 18 June 2009

I come to the saddest point in my life.

haa. yesterday watched film @Box Office wiv boyf and some peeps.
the film was creepy. and sucks for me. here are the reasons :
1. I came late cos sumthing wrong wiv my car.
2. I didn't understand the film.
3. I watched horror movie but none of the film was horror.

the title is Missing.

***
I'm going to spend my holiday in Singapore.
in the beginning, I was very happy knowing my father allow me to go to Singapore, with cousin and MEILISA, and mum. it's gonna be teenagers' holiday. excpt mum. hihi.
but, when I told my boyf about my plan spending holiday there, his reaction was really not satisfying. u can say it was far away from satisfying. he became angry and he said he was totally disappointed with my plan.
now, when the ticket is finally in my hand, I haven't got place to stay there. :(

***

suddenly, I'm about tired living my life.
not because I haven't got place to stay in sg, nor because my family problem.

my boyf is angry to me now.
I'm tired babe. I'm tired of having quarrel with you.
I'm tired of disappointing you. I know I am always wrong.
Maybe I never make you happy.
I always bring disappoint things to you.
I will never be perfect. and I will never be like what you want.
If this is love, I want to stop.

**
my mom is angry to me now.
She's angry to me, for unknown reason.
I don't feel I made mistake.
My BRO did it.
but why r u angry to me now?

**
my bro sucks.
very sucks.
he keeps shouting at me. and shouting words I dislike.
FUCK.

**

I feel like I want to end up my life very soon.
I'm done.
Done for this tiring life.

**

am I supposed to end up my life for problems?

**

I don't know.

**

I don't know what to say anymore.
This blog is really helpful for me.
I have stopped sharing with my friends about my problems.

***
Sometimes they make me feel better after I share them about my problems.
but, most of time, I just can't feel better. Maybe it just disappears for a sec but it comes again.

No comments: