Friday 19 June 2009

Suddenly I See

warning ; this post is not related with the title.

does anybody recognize my title?
it is a title of song.
i forgot who sings it.
anyway, i love this song.

***
really tired today.
my lil cousin, jesslyn, came to my house.
and I played with her from morning to noon.
sacrificed my nap time.
but, its okay la.
she's so adorable and not a naughty girl. :)
she's so nice.
and tomorrow she'll celebrate her 4th bday .
I have prepared for the gift.
I have ordered some cupcakes with the Disney Princesses on them.
tomorrow will take it.

omg. uploading photo takes really long time !!




she is so cute and adorable, isn't she?
btw, she was wearing my ex dress.
I wore it to Jesslyn's mom marriage.
about 4 years ago.
and surprisingly, it FITS on 4th years old girl.
OMG.


***
BTW, tomorrow is supposed to be my result day .
but, it is canceled.
they don't know how nervous we are.
arghhh.

pray for me, and my friends and my boyfriend, and my bestfriends guys.
please.

No comments: