Monday 8 June 2009

You better fuck your mouth up



when the lights turn to blur.
@Paris Van Java, Bandung





my outfit.
is it look like a jumpsuit?
hehee.
it is not actually.

wore an unbranded black tank top+black legging = jumpsuit look alike
btw, wore mom's belt.


***
sorry for the absence.
I've been away from my blog for couple days

saturday, I went to Jakarta with my family and in the noon, dad decided to go to Bandung.
yes. we went to bandung finally and arrived there at about 6.00 pm
and we headed to Paris Van Java
had a shopping with mum, and had dinner wiv fam.
at Shin Men restaurant.
then stayed at villa.

sunday, woke up at 8.30 am
then took a shower.
andd we headed to Lembah Karmel,
a catholic place to pray.
a church exactly.
prayed there.
and ate quick breakfast there.
and guess what.
I found this cute and adorable horse.





uuu. so cute aint it?
lols.
i think it would be better if the horse is whiter
cos i'm pretty sure the owner never cleans her skin.
:( so poor.


No comments: